Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Onimusha the movie

1. Onimusha the movie

In the latest EGM magazine Onimusha the movie has been confired by the director of the latest Silent Hill movie, and is expected to have a $50 million budget.

comments...
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

2. We really don't need an Onimusha movie.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    We really don't need an Onimusha movie.
    This goes without saying, and is the case with all video-game-to-movie cash-ins. It doesn't mean they won't stop coming.

4. I can see some videogames as being great for movies, but this and DOA? Or anything Uwe Boll touches? Nah.

5. They should just stick to making games based on film. It's better that way.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    In the latest EGM magazine Onimusha the movie has been confired by the director of the latest Silent Hill movie, and is expected to have a $50 million budget.

comments...
    It will suck. This director can't do action. I haven't seen Silent Hill, but it's more about atmosphere and suspence from what I hear... not action. To me, Onimusha is the step between RE and DMC in terms of action and plot.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    I can see some videogames as being great for movies, but this and DOA? Or anything Uwe Boll touches? Nah.
    A samurai who fights demons is a fine premise for a movie.

I don't know many Samurai films directed by non-japanese dudes. Last Samurai maybe?

I really like the Onimusha series so I'll look forward to whatever comes out of this.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

9. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy
    We really don't need an Onimusha movie.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

10. First day.