Page 11 of 219 FirstFirst ... 79101112131525 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. Sorry about the shit lighting (which has totally buttfucked the contrast), but my picture is almost done.

I just have to touch some things up and maybe fill in the background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lesbictopussy2.jpg 
Views:	875 
Size:	110.1 KB 
ID:	21873  

2. That looks fucking rad. Cool concept.

Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo View Post
    lol genesis

how I miss those days

4. There was a contest at IGN for the upcoming Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia game on 360. There are a variety of parameters, but ultimately the contest is to design a monster they can fit in their universe. My girlfriend and I both made entries, since 1st is a big HDTV and Xbox360 (and copy of the game), and second is a new laptop (and copy of the game). Well, you can go here if you care but contest is over.

Anyway, here's her original idea sketch, my re-interpretation of it, and my entry. We find out who wins in a week or so, wish me luck : p

Frankly, I think my g/f should have just sent her original in.

edit: removed images since they're now property of Southpeak Interactive.
    Last edited by FuryFox; 08 Dec 2006 at 04:09 PM.

5. I swear to christ jesus. FuryFox should be drawing for a major comic book or something. God damn Fury you impress me each time.
    I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me.

6. That Rad Havoc pic is brilliant. Nice work.

7. I've been working on a fish kind of thing for a logo I'm doing (WIP). I finally finished the fish part. It's in vector format now too, which means it's crisp and I can blow it up to any size amount I need (vans, banners, etc) and it will be the same quality on each.

Criticism welcome (expected).
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Dec 2006 at 11:27 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. That dude's ugly, but in the good way. Vectors are sexy business, but I haven't really found a way to work them in yet except when I vectorize lineart/inks : (

9. I have a knack for it because I work with illustrator a lot. I'm a lot more comfortable with Photoshop now too, because I've gotten a lot of experience from it in the past 3 months (and the amount of photoshop I've been doing is why Robobo is on haitus until Christmas-ish).

I had to create a dye cut that folded up in to a model van. It was pretty rad, although I'm not even supposed to be saying I did it based on the NDA I signed. Oh well. It's still the coolest box EVAR.

I wanted it to be ugly (but in a weird, good way) so that when people see it it sticks out and they hopefully remember it. Plus it's not a very corporate company so I can get away with that kind of thing, and I try to whenever I can. I tried to have an illustrator draw me this fish based on a concept he had but it turned out like shit. The lines weren't smooth. It cost me like 80 bucks too. I got ripped.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 04 Dec 2006 at 11:52 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

10. Stupid me drawing I did for a site I just finished for practice.
    Looked better in graphite.
    Not great, just better.