Page 160 of 219 FirstFirst ... 146156158159160161162164174 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,600 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. I like it Pnapple!

2. Cute, Pinapple, just ink and markers?

Conversely, instead of making something cute for a friend, I take a cute friend, and make her look...annoyed?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	erefTNL.jpg 
Views:	83 
Size:	208.5 KB 
ID:	64956  

3. Thanks guys! Fury yeah, those Prima Microns, a sharpie, and some colored pencils.

I like the portrait of your friend! But yeah, annoyed is definitely what she looks like in that picture.

4. New pet!

Donk

I love all of your stuff.

6. Thanks Josh!
    Donk

7. The board won't let me rep you anymore, Finch!

This new stuff has been adorable!
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. Thank you Hero!

I'm having a tiny art show in a couple of weeks and i'm trying to get more stuff made for it! My only concern is a few of the ones i'm using are of a girl smoking cigarettes, and i'm afraid it will confuse my audience. SMOKING IS BAD, THAT'S WHY SHE DOES IT. SHE WILL QUIT LATER BECAUSE OF HER FAVORITE ACTOR YUL BRYNNER.
    Donk

9. Nice work Finch, getting a show is a big step. It's something I always snubbed my nose at, but being in school again, it's surprising how much exposure even starter shows can generate.

Did another one of my friend. She's half Italian, half Chinese. I really like the features of her face. Granted, these are not the most flattering angles/expressions, but that's not really what I'm going for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eref2TNL.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	462.6 KB 
ID:	64984  
    Last edited by FuryFox; 10 Mar 2012 at 12:55 AM.

10. Nice fury, I like that you are going for expressions out of the norm. Good Job.

A show! That's great Finch, good luck. Now get back to your blog, and make a tumblr!