Page 161 of 219 FirstFirst ... 147157159160161162163165175 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,610 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. Well, here's the last one in the series. I'm a little annoyed they look like they were done so differently. However, this was really just prep work for my class assignment, where I have to do these in oil, so I'm hoping working on all 3 at once will force some congruence.

That will be painful; I'm actually quite bad at painting. It's really frustrating to do stuff like this and then pick up a paintbrush and turn functionally retarded.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Eref3TNL.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	445.6 KB 
ID:	64986  

2. I think it'll be great, FuryFox.

Thanks for the support Fury and JM! Also, JM, i already have a tumblr: http://finchiekinstheowl.tumblr.com

Here is the flier. DENVER PEOPLE SHOULD GO. There is one... even though he doesn't post here often.
    Donk

3. That is a great flier Finch! Take a second to read it all and take in everything that's going on, but I like that!

4. Got a couple ideas for where to go with this but its hard to decide Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-12 19.32.35.jpg 
Views:	85 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	65010

5. I wish I was in Denver so I could go buy me some finch art hell I even offered to buy some when finch said he wanted to sell some but then he never did and I want some ever so bad.
    I want to support the FINe arts!

6. There will be some to sell after the art show, including the ones people specifically asked me for, involving Space Giraffes and a busking bear! The best thing to do is to keep pestering me so i pay attention to that instead of whatever i'm sidetracked with.
    Donk

Quote Originally Posted by FuryFox View Post

Did another one of my friend. She's half Italian, half Chinese. I really like the features of her face. Granted, these are not the most flattering angles/expressions, but that's not really what I'm going for.
    I like the features of her face too

8. For class we have to animate a character in Flash. I decided to do a blob character (heavily "inspired" by H.G. Blob in Futurama). Should be fun.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	chameleonblob.jpg 
Views:	253 
Size:	97.2 KB 
ID:	65020  
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

his head is shaped like a penis

10. Silly doodles from work tonight.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-14 21.56.55.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	1,003.8 KB 
ID:	65024Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-14 21.57.42.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	1,012.5 KB 
ID:	65025Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-03-14 21.58.50.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	976.2 KB 
ID:	65026