Page 167 of 219 FirstFirst ... 153163165166167168169171181 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,670 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. Hey! Anyone interested in drawing a logo for a fake root beer bottle for me? Only specs are 1080 pix in height and "Root Beer" needs to prominently be half the logo to be well seen on screen. You can call your root beer company any damn thing you want. I don't care. I can't pay you, but you'll get a credit in my next film!
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. If no one is interested, can I just use this image and call it Flying Bitch Root Beer? Pineapple, can you make this happen?

Click for full size

(everyone else is still free to attempt to top this fantastic awesomeness)
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. I see what you were talking about now! Ill try and do something up for you, how appropriate do you need it to be? Any ideas I have for you tend to center around beastiality and whatnot.

4. Surprise me! I like that silhouette chick though - sexy, simple, plenty left to interpretation. But I'm open to whatever fucked up shit you got! Make me laugh. It's suppose to be found by some chicks looking for beer... then it's clearly root beer... and they disappoint. :[

5. I could use a beer logo too, but I think the local Rahr brewery may hook me up with using their beer.

6. Why complicate things?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	beer.jpg 
Views:	262 
Size:	16.8 KB 
ID:	65522  

7. Haha! That is from Attack of the Clowns from outer space. I watched that last weekend.

{edit}Why not some arts while I post in the thread?

Here is a watercolor thing I started two nights ago. I had no direction in mind at all just started laying down light washes with "face" as my only preconceived notion. Also trying out a little color experiment with this, only using burnt umber and ultramarine blue. I like how it is going so far.

Click for full size
    Last edited by JM; 25 Apr 2012 at 11:34 PM.

8. The workplace had a Charlotte's Web themed event so I whipped up some decorations. Didn't mess with Charlotte much, the design from the 70's movie just seemed perfect.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01320.jpg 
Views:	73 
Size:	150.0 KB 
ID:	65544   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01321.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	217.2 KB 
ID:	65545   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01322.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	2.00 MB 
ID:	65546   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01323.jpg 
Views:	64 
Size:	123.1 KB 
ID:	65547  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01324.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	316.1 KB 
ID:	65548  

9. Nice work, Low! Draw MOOOOOOORE!
    Donk

10. Seriously! Great stuff Low!