Page 169 of 219 FirstFirst ... 155165167168169170171173183 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,690 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

Size or amount of pages? Drawing or production? I've got an in for the production aspects of things.

2. I am interested, but it would really depend on the story, schedule, and the type of artwork required. Do you have people for any of the stages (thumbnails, pencils, inks, color, balloons/lettering), or would the artist be in charge of the whole process? I (or whichever artists) could PM if there's a googledoc or something on the net with a project overview.

3. I'd take a look at that stuff as well if you can shoot me a PM.

4. Sounds fun Josh! Maybe even have a collaboration between TNL artists for one? Just ideas! I'm terrible at doing things within timeframes but I'd be happy to help contribute to any part of the process.

5. Cost would be mainly dependent on pages and if you want it colored. Size doesn't matter unless you want something huge or small. I work better on a schedule and with a clear idea of exactly what you want. As long as you're fine with the way i draw i don't really care otherwise.
    Donk

If TNL wants to collaborate on two of the books I would be so fucking stoked.

It'd be 10 folded 8x10 pages unless there is excess money, then I'd try to go for 15 pages with QUALITY cover. I've a friend who works at a print shop... So printing would be hilariously cheap. There would only be 50 copies (plus artist copies) for each release. I know what all the characters look like, but I can't draw...
    Realistically, am I looking at a multi thousand dollar payout for art? I don't know what you guys charge.

I'll type up more when I'm not mobile.

7. I shirked my responsibilities spiced up some Avengers-themed candy displays at work this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh
    comic shit
    I am very interested in drawin' some comix if someone else will provide the writing.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aven01.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	145.7 KB 
ID:	65726   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aven02.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	119.5 KB 
ID:	65727  

I've got the story, I'll do the writing. I've also got the character designs in my head, but I can't draw for SHIT. Dude in my city might be doing the character designs... I'd need penciling, shading, and coloring. Would any of you like to handle such things? I'd love it if everyone could contribute in some way. I've gotten some PMs that I'll respond to over the day, but I'd love some more.

Basically I'm a nerd, I love science fiction. I love robots. I love spaceships. I love sexy aliens. I love TNL.
    I've been writing this story over the last five years, but only in song format. It'd be fun, I think, to do a comic. It'd be even more fun to do a comic with y'all niggas.

Pricing is making me realize I'd either have to do two 10 page folded or four 5 page folded. I don't think I'd be able to do more than the cover and first page in colour. Though having the colour fade to black and white over a page or two might be neat? Kind of like the old Akira comics did. I think.

Who did Minus? Rezo? I forget things...
    Last edited by Josh; 09 Mar 2013 at 12:09 AM. Reason: spoiler alert

9. Yeah, rezo is amazing and don't forget rama who is just as amazing.

Sounds like a cool project!
    Donk

10. reworked drawing from two years ago. Here's the before and after...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	b&a.jpg 
Views:	96 
Size:	1.03 MB 
ID:	65747