Page 170 of 219 FirstFirst ... 156166168169170171172174184 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. Looks great, I like the added detail and shading, especially in the eye, very nice!

2. My sister's bday is the day before mine, so I drew her another installment in the CCHH (chubby critters holding hearts) series.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2012-05-21 19.35.12.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	429.9 KB 
ID:	65815

This is what you get when I ask what you want and you say "draw me something"!

3. PRETTY CUTE!
    Donk

4. New thing I'm doing for a show in less than two weeks. Why do I procrastinate like this?
    Click for full size

5. Awesome JM! Love the colors, nice and smooth and vibrant, and of course your inking is top notch as always.

6. Monoke?

7. Thanks Pnapple.

SSJN: Haha, yeah Monoke has loomed large in my mind while working on this, but not during my initial sketch phase. I always realize the influences after the fact. I haven't seen that movie since 2000 or so. This is for an Art/Poetry show, and this piece is based on a poem. Said poem is about Hogs eating corpses on a battlefield. I was trying to bring a circle of life, notsofuckinghorrible spin on the imagery. We'll see how it goes.

8. Here's mine for today:

pineapple, i haven't forgotten that Drill Dozer, i want to complete the game and make a tiny painting of it
    Donk

9. DO IT FINCH, it'll take you like 2 hours to beat. And your picture is way too cute for it's own good.

10. Unico!