Page 1 of 219 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. Draw Something, Dammit

I've started drawing again after not touching a pencil for nearly a year. I know my lazy ass needs to be drawing more...won't get better if I don't practice

I wanted to give him a pair of rocky spines coming out of his back that would open and have energy wings coming out of them, but I came up with that idea when I was pretty much done with the rest of pic so I didn't have room to fit it in and what little did fit didn't look right :sad:

The original idea behind the faceless was supposed to be people with warped bodies and white, featureless masks. But, having a blank mask looked akward

--

After finally getting around to playing Warhammer: DoW, I sat down to draw one of the Orks. Somehow it turned into this

2. i've started darawing again as i better get some practice in as i start my gcse in graphics and art next year. but anyway cool picture i ike the faceless one.

3. I like the first and last pic a lot! Got anymore?

4. Solid inks would make a world of difference on that masked character.

5. I like the first and last pic a lot! Got anymore?
    Those are the two I like the best too. Nothing more yet though, I'm so easily distracted...

Solid inks would make a world of difference on that masked character.
    If only I could ink worth a damn (or at all). Which masked guy are you referring to?

6. both.

7. I drew something. I'm not sure if I've posted this before.

Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

8. Hehe, tequila...

Last edited by Xero_Kaiser; 01 Aug 2006 at 03:35 PM.

lol, eyeball tit

10. You know you want it