Page 219 of 219 FirstFirst ... 205215217218219
Results 2,181 to 2,188 of 2188

Thread: Draw Something, Dammit

1. Hey icarus- some time in the future, round me up some pics of all of your huge paintings. I'd like to buy a big one at some point.

2. Draw Something, Dammit

For sure. I haven’t been doing big stuff lately, but I’ve got a 4 day vacation this weekend that I’m semi devoting to art.

On the other hand, if you see a small one you’d like bigger, I’m more than happy to paint a commission.
    Boo, Hiss.

3. I don't want to do that, but I would LOVE to do a straight up medevil commission. Like, I take a picture of some big blank spots on my wall and you paint a giagantic beautiful monstrosity to that size?

That sounds fun. I can tell you what the space/room/area is for, and you paint something to live there? I have:

1) HUGE blank white wall over the sink in the kitchen

2) Above The Record Player

3) Behind The Couch

4) Bedroom, above Phantom of the Opera style piano against wall

All pretty solid options, imo

4. I did all 31 days of inktober for a change. But now I haven't drawn more than a thumbnail sketch. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

5. Weird I don’t see any ink.
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

7. First piece of art ive drawn in a while

https://i.postimg.cc/cL3YJBkv/20220623-002912.jpgwould upload onto tnl proper, but the attachment management thing isn't working on desktop
    You act as though payback makes you a noble man, is that a fact?
    Well, you're a goddamn Philistine!

8. That's hilarious. Nice work!