Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine

1. THOR CAN PRESS 100 TONS, BUT IF HE HAS HIS BELT IT'S 200 TONS!!!1

this movie could do some cool stuff, but probably won't. big surprise.

funny that is pronuonced weapon 10 instead of weapon x.. that just sounds way worse.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Shame. Kelly Hu's such a hottie.

Hottest Jedi evar.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Albert & Elsie-Dee for the win, folks.

4. We should start a thread and yell about who the strongest marvel character is for 30 pages.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    They should have him battle it out with another subject from the Weapon X project (which I recently learned should be said 10, not X).
    lol, who told you that?

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Wolverine - adamantium = suck. No one wants to see that.

I disagree. I couldn't get enough of Wolverine with the bone claws. He couldn't cut through just anything anymore so he focused on cutting people.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Octavius
    I think Deadpool should have a cameo in a Wolverine movie.
    Fuck, he deserves more than just a cameo.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Read it somewhere. It makes sense though. The weapon project is a series, Captain America being Weapon I. I think they're up to Weapon XV now. Wikipedia explains it better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_X

Quote Originally Posted by he who shall never be named
    I disagree. I couldn't get enough of Wolverine with the bone claws. He couldn't cut through just anything anymore so he focused on cutting people.
    Bone claws were fucking hardcore, especially when in the issue where they are first revealed. Blood going everywhere. So awesome.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    Read it somewhere. It makes sense though. The weapon project is a series, Captain America being Weapon I. I think they're up to Weapon XV now. Wikipedia explains it better: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weapon_X
    Well, fuck me. I still think Weapon "eks" sounds better.