Page 1 of 84 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Wolverine

1. Film Wolverine

Source: Advanced Dark
    June 27, 2006

Is Fox adding another superhero movie to line-up for 2007? According to The Hollywood Reporter, that's exactly what they are doing:

The promise of Hugh Jackman's Wolverine headlining a spinoff of 20th Century Fox's "X-Men" franchise next year was a highlight of Day 2 here at Cine Expo.

20th Century Fox promised the gathered exhibitors a Jackman starrer titled "Wolverine" for next year and Jackman himself sent the show a taped promise to back up the news.

Pencil in Wolverine for 2007!
    Talk about wasting no time.

2. Quote Originally Posted by AICN
    Got an email from Hollywood Reporter wanting to clarify their original story. Apparently some wires got crossed and an earlier, incorrect version of the report went up saying that Fox was gunning for a 2007 release on the Wolvie movie when in fact that emphasis wasn't in place at Cine Expo. It's certainly in the works, but the rush for a 2007 release date might not be set in stone. Whew... that's just good news for us fans as it gives the production team time to refine a quality script. At least, that's the hope, yeah?
    So, who knows when it's coming out. The only fact seems to be that it's being made, and from interviews I've read with Hugh Jackman he's totally into doing it. Seems he loves playing Wolvie.

Anyway, I'm not sure what I'd like to see in a Wolverine movie. I'm not interested in any of Logan's pre-Weapon X stuff. Maybe an adventure in Japan? The X-Movies haven't really touched on his time in the orient. He could throw down with The Hand and Silver Samurai. I'd also be in favor or trying to release this R-rated and giving it more of an edge.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 28 Jun 2006 at 01:27 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

3. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I'd also be in favor or trying to release this R-rated and giving it more of an edge.
    So would I, but that's not going to happen.

4. I want to see his adamantium ripped out by Magneto because X3 didn't deliver that.

Awesome. The 4th Wolverine movie.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

6. Quote Originally Posted by Mr-K
    I want to see his adamantium ripped out by Magneto because X3 didn't deliver that.
    Wolverine - adamantium = suck. No one wants to see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Awesome. The 4th Wolverine movie.
    Yeah. It's about time they got rid of those X-people, whoever they are. They just stole precious seconds of screentime from Wolverine.

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. Remember they gave him his adamantium back so it could go along with the first film's release.

But anyway, we really need to see Sabertooth or Lady Deathstrike make a return. It just wouldn't be Wolverine with them.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

8. Quote Originally Posted by voltz
    But anyway, we really need to see Sabertooth or Lady Deathstrike make a return. It just wouldn't be Wolverine with them.
    Sabertooth, maybe. But Lady Deathstrike's pumped full of adamantium. There's no way she's bouncing back from that, even in a comic book movie.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    Sabertooth, maybe. But Lady Deathstrike's pumped full of adamantium. There's no way she's bouncing back from that, even in a comic book movie.
    Fuck that! In the comics she became part of the reavers and had her body agmented with cybernetics. I'm sure they can come up with something.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

10. Dude, she went CLANK when she sunk to the bottom of that tank. She's fucked.

Shame. Kelly Hu's such a hottie.