Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cloud Atlas

1. Cloud Atlas

From the director of Run Lola Run and the Wachowski Bro- Oh. Wachowski Siblings. Ol' Larry finally got that pesky penis out of the way.

Ergh. Anyway, here's the extended trailer.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	400-lana-larry-wachowski.jpg 
Views:	2680 
Size:	34.4 KB 
ID:	66532  
    Last edited by BerringerX; 31 Jul 2012 at 10:01 AM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Nice trailer. Don't know how I feel about mop-top up there or the idea of three captains steering the same ship...
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

3. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post
    From the director of Run Lola Run and the Wacchowski Bro- Oh. Wachowski Siblings. Ol' Larry finally got that pesky penis out of the way.

So he became Leeloo?

4. Multi-pass
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

5. Some parts looked pretty good... I just don't want to deal with Tom Hanks ever again.
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

6. Conceptually remind me a little of The Fountain. Looks pretty good.

7. Eew, she sounds like Chyna.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Goddammit top trying to talk that way! You're not Bane!

9. Judging from the trailer, this movie has way too much shit going on.

10. Tykwer rules. Doubt him at your peril.