Thread: More info on House of the Dead movie

1. More info on House of the Dead movie

Taken from DarkHorizons.com:

The House of the Dead: Director Uwe Bowell talked juicy technical details about this zombie flick to JoBlo.Com and it sounds pretty darn good. The most complex visual effect is "a Matrix-like set-up with over 300 cameras for a fighting scene", whilst gore will be very apparent - "We have over 15 exploding heads, people are cut in half or fighting headless. We basically show what "Resident Evil" didn’t show". The film is aiming for a wide release, though what about the rating? "R-rated- but the DVD will be the Director's Cut in NC-17 or X-format". Expect it out early-mid 2003. Thanks to 'BG'.

Sounds good to me Gorier the better

Yeah they need a R-Rating to retain the games feel.

Despair I see your checking out Joblo's site good stuff eh? have you joined their forums there's even a Horror board it's pretty big too.

Korian

3. Well, I lurked at Blos horror boards for a while, but never cared to register. Maybe sometimes in the future.

They're movingh along with this fast as shit ain't they? Seems like it wasn't more than a month ago we got the first plot detaisl and now they already are talknig about features on the DVD. :/