Thread: Ninja Gaiden Black

1. Ninja Gaiden Black

Have a brand new copy of Ninja Gaiden Black to sell, thanks to a Best Buy B2G1F sale.

$25 pays for the game and shipping/handling (at least in the States), so first come, first serve.
    Last edited by Geo; 29 Jun 2006 at 06:33 PM.

2. Ummm...Gaiden Black is down to $19.99 which means $15 with a GGC at BB.

I'll give $12 for it via Paypal. serious

lol @ $25
    Quote Originally Posted by dakidski View Post
    prolapsed rectum 4 lyfe.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    I'll give $12 for it via Paypal. serious
    No thanks.

I can't speak for anyone else, but I know there isn't a snowball's chance in hell of finding NGB in my local BB. And if you want to order it online from BB, where it is priced $20, sales tax still applies in addition to already having to pay shipping/handling (the cheapest option took about a week for me).

Meanwhile I'll ship the game with care and Priority Mail so it arrives in 2-3 days to your address.

It's up to you (and I don't use paypal, though if absolutely necessary I suppose I could activate an account).

5. It's in every Best Buy near me and I am sure people will have no problem finding it for less than $25 if they want.

You're new at this so Ill just lay it out for you: don't expect to be able to sell a game on TNL for a "fair to you" price. People here are cheapasses. Except for deals with Joust, I haven't sold a game on TNL in forever because I refuse to take a fair price and cut it in half to make a sale. Just throw it on eBay and take what you can get IMO.

6. I was planning on putting it up on eBay in a week or so if there was no interest, I just thought I should give TNL first crack.

Appreciate the input though, diffx.
    Last edited by Geo; 29 Jun 2006 at 09:45 PM.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geohound
    I was planning on putting it up on eBay in a week or so if there was no interest, I just thought I should give TNL first crack.

Appreciate the input though, diffx.
    Walmart's got it for $20, so don't except anybody on Ebay to pay for than $15 or so as everybody has a Walmart around.

Quote Originally Posted by Geohound
    It's up to you (and I don't use paypal, though if absolutely necessary I suppose I could activate an account).
    Serious question: Doesn't selling on Ebay without accepting Paypal significantly lower your final selling prices?

I went to Sears and got it for $15. I think they're clearing out a lot of video game merch.
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

9. Quote Originally Posted by Videodrone
    Serious question: Doesn't selling on Ebay without accepting Paypal significantly lower your final selling prices?
    Haven't sold on eBay yet, actually (only made purchases). Starting this weekend.