Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

1. Quote Originally Posted by Calliander View Post
    Exacerbates.
    No, well yeah, I meant exacerbate. Exasperate is pretty fucking similar. Damn spell check.

Also, I really like watching what happens to Cricket.
    "Question the world man... I know the meaning of everything right now... it's like I can touch god." - bbobb the ggreatt

2. Some eps are also available on hulu.com.
    2009 TNL Fantasy Football Champion

3. Season 4 came out on DVD on Tuesday and Season 5 started last night!

I'm watching season 4 now and holy shit. The episode where Charlie and Dee make a viral video had me in tears I was laughing so hard. The chick who plays Dee is a solider, she will do anything for a laugh.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Season 4 came out on DVD on Tuesday and Season 5 started last night!

I'm watching season 4 now and holy shit. The episode where Charlie and Dee make a viral video had me in tears I was laughing so hard. The chick who plays Dee is a solider, she will do anything for a laugh.
    The part where she was doing the Rosy Perez thing and Charlie beams her in the face with the ball had me in stitches.

The first episode of the new season was a little too over the top but the 2nd was fucking gold. When Dennis and Charlie tried to light the wicker chairs to make hotdogs was almost too funny. "I think there was some kinda gloss on those chairs cause we passed out instantly" -Charlie

I haven't laughed that hard at a show in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

5. East Virginia, North Virginia, South Virginia...

6. Yeah the second episode was much better than one that came before it, new one tonight.

Season 4 was definitely the weakest season, but there was still some great stuff in there.
    Last edited by Rumpy; 02 Oct 2009 at 01:15 PM.

7. But it ended with one of the best episodes inthe series. Weakest but by no means bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

8. You gotta pay the troll toll brah.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Anal Kaboom View Post
    But it ended with one of the best episodes inthe series. Weakest but by no means bad.
    Yeah, I didn't say it was bad.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rumpy View Post
    Yeah the second episode was much better than second
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TimeParadox.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	49315  
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.