Page 1 of 8 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

1. It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

The second season started tonight on this great FX comedy, and now Danny Devito is a full time cast member. They were on the ball tonight and I laughed out loud many times tonight. Great stuff. Who else watched?
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. There was a first season?

3. Haha, yup. It was on last season back to back with another show called Starved that got the ax (unfortunately, I really liked it and there were a lot of loose ends). Last season didn't have Danny Devito as the dad, and it was just the 4 of them. It was great stuff, and I was glad to hear it was coming back. They had one episode with Britney Daniels as a tranny that sticks out in terms of quality episodes hehe. If you can, search for some older episodes and hopefully a DVD will be released soon.

4. I caught some of these last year and I thought they were really funny. It seemed to have a flighty schedule though so I never saw them consistently. What's the schedule ?

5. Quote Originally Posted by TobalRox
    It was on last season back to back with another show called Starved that got the ax (unfortunately, I really liked it and there were a lot of loose ends).
    Starved dealt with some interesting topics and was very funny. I nearly shit when I was in a convienence store last year and they were selling the same brand of those chocolate cake things he used to eat all the time. I thought they were made up for the show. I had to buy one to show the wife (who also loved the show) they actually existed!

Oh yea and "It's Always Sunny...." was funny as hell last year too. I'll check that out this season. And when is Weeds back on, that was another good one.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Zenigata
    I caught some of these last year and I thought they were really funny. It seemed to have a flighty schedule though so I never saw them consistently. What's the schedule ?
    I believe it's Thursdays at 10 and 10:30 (two new episodes back to back) but then they replay them again at 11 and 11:30 and multiple times during the week.

7. "One please..."

"One what?"

"One..One rock of crack..crack rock."
    Time for a change

8. This show is underrated hilarious.

9. lol @ the end of the ep. that's exactly how the movie should've ended.

10. I completely missed the first season. The few eps I have seen of the 2nd have been awesome though. A suitable replacement until Earl and The Office starts up again.