Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2456781020 ... LastLast

Thread: TurboGrafx-16

Quote Originally Posted by Rtificial
    Man I can't believe you left out bloody wolf, that game was fun with 2 players.
    I enjoyed the game but I didn't want to make the thread even bigger so I left out a bunch of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sqoon
    Only senile fogeys dislike bullet hell shooters.
    I still have the reactions to play them. I'm just not a big fan of those patterns taking up every inch of the screen at once. I do think Cave's shooters are fantastic although I would prefer they made something designed differently. You can make a super intense shooter without those types of patterns(see Gridrunner++).

2. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    I. I do think Cave's shooters are fantastic although I would prefer they made something designed differently. You can make a super intense shooter without those types of patterns(see Gridrunner++).
    This is quoted for truth. My major problem with Cave shooters is the quick burn out I get after about 15 minutes, just TOO much going on. I think I'll always be a Thunderforce/R-type guy.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba
    This is quoted for truth. My major problem with Cave shooters is the quick burn out I get after about 15 minutes, just TOO much going on. I think I'll always be a Thunderforce/R-type guy.
    THose bullet hell shooters are too hardcore for me. Give me Aero Fighters II, Gunbird II or games like M.U.S.H.A. any day.
    You don't have to be smart; you don't have to know the facts, you just have to be confident.

http://gamercards.exophase.com/37676.png

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Ninja Five-O outdones Ninja Spirit in every way.
    Negative. Ninja Five-O is awesome, but aside from the whole 'Ninja' part, the two games have very little in common. Ninja Five-O is a lot closer to stuff like Elevator Action Returns or Rolling Thunder while Ninja Spirit is more along the lines of Legend of Kage and Demon Sword.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

5. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    Negative. Ninja Five-O is awesome, but aside from the whole 'Ninja' part, the two games have very little in common. Ninja Five-O is a lot closer to stuff like Elevator Action Returns or Rolling Thunder while Ninja Spirit is more along the lines of Legend of Kage and Demon Sword.

I am a big fan of both games, I don't think I could pick on over the other. However, in terms of "Ninja" games, they both can not compare to Ninja Gaiden Black in my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Biff_Pocoroba
    I am a big fan of both games, I don't think I could pick on over the other. However, in terms of "Ninja" games, they both can not compare to Ninja Gaiden Black in my heart.
    I agree with this post. I heart all of them.
    It seems as if ninjas and videogames together are one of the great combos, much like soap and boobs.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

7. You know, I love Neo, I am reading through a lot of his posts whilst I stay confined with a fucking killer cold on this holiday weekend.

I would love to see him do a Tecmo vs Capcom vs Konami thread, I would not dare attempt to portray this rivalry, but his style would be perfect.

How about a request neo, can you put this on your to do list for a newbie member of a great gaming site?

Thanks.

Sorry man. Making a thread like that would be way too big given that each company has over 20 years of games and I wouldn't be able to do justice to them. I have made threads relating to those companies before and I think someone else did make a Capcom vs Konami thread.

Oh, and as a whole Tecmo stands no chance against Capcom or Konami.

9. Nonsense,

Ninja gaiden and Tecmo Super Bowl are two of the best series ever to grace a console!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    I agree, but if I was to pick one and only 1 Ninja game, I know which one I will pick.

Besides, the arcade rev of Ninja Spirits is better than the T16 port (which was awesome, but the arcade is still better).