Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Files Trademark for BATTLETOADS

1. Microsoft Files Trademark for BATTLETOADS

http://tsdr.uspto.gov/documentviewer?caseId=sn86445867&docId=APP20141108074708#docIndex=0&page=1

SERIAL NUMBER 86445867
    MARK INFORMATION
    *MARK BATTLETOADS
    STANDARD CHARACTERS YES
    USPTO-GENERATED IMAGE YES
    LITERAL ELEMENT BATTLETOADS
    MARK STATEMENT The mark consists of standard characters, without claim to any particular font, style, size, or color.
    REGISTER Principal

APPLICANT INFORMATION
    *OWNER OF MARK Microsoft Corporation
    HURNGH!

2. yeah...but no

it'll probably be like that TMNT crap

3. I don't think so. MS wants people to buy the One. I don't think this is a system seller, but they might. Killer Instinct turned out alright.

Don't you need to renew these every so often so you don't lose the rights like Playmates did with Wing Nut or Hasbro did with Bumblebee and had to pay through the nose to get it back? That's what this sounds like, since it doesn't even mention it being a game.

5. true

no one cares about Battletoads though, so I think they are going to at least do something

6. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    Don't you need to renew these every so often so you don't lose the rights like Playmates did with Wing Nut or Hasbro did with Bumblebee and had to pay through the nose to get it back? That's what this sounds like, since it doesn't even mention it being a game.
    *IDENTIFICATION

game software
    requests registration of the trademark/service mark identified above in the United States Patent and Trademark Office on the Principal Register established by the Act of July 5, 1946 (15 U.S.C. Section 1051 et seq.), as amended, for the following:

International Class 009: game software
    Intent to Use: The applicant has a bona fide intention to use or use through the applicant's related company or licensee the mark in commerce on or in connection with the identified goods and/or services. (15 U.S.C. Section 1051(b)).
    It's in there.

Excuse me Chux, do you have Battletoads in stock?

8. Yes, in my pants.

So Rash then. Or did you think he said Battlechodes?

10. His battle toads vs my double dragons