Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Johnny Bravo

1. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew
    I'm just saying that there hasn't been any new developments on the movie for a long time so there's nothing much to say. I personally like The Rock, but casting him as Bravo for this movie seems kind of conflicting.

Well the rock does that eye trick just like Bravo did in the cartoon, it makes perfect sense to me to cast him.
    Go 2 H3LL

2. Why would anyone want to make a live-action Johnny Bravo film?!?! Now a live-action Cow & Chicken - that's something I could get behind!

3. Quote Originally Posted by DouglasFir
    Why would anyone want to make a live-action Johnny Bravo film?!?! Now a live-action Cow & Chicken - that's something I could get behind!

What are you here for, advertising?

Anyway, a JB would work, Cow, and Chicken..... thans a huge risk, and I don't see it happening.
    Dont be a robot, be human.
    PSN: Di3heart

4. Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero

What are you here for, advertising?
    And advertising what is sure to be a very, very shitty movie, no less.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

5. Cow and Chicken is the most godawful cartoon ever created.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Andrew

I feel like a little boy who's lost his first tooth, put it under his pillow, waiting for the tooth-fairy to come. Only two evil burglars have crept in my window, and snatched it, before she could get here... Wait a second, do you understand the CONCEPT of the tooth-fairy? Explain it to them... Wait. She takes the god damned thing, and gives you a quarter. They've got my tooth. I want it back.
    Best part of the movie. Walken made that movie. God I love me some Walken.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

7. I read an interview somewhere with The Rock who stated that they plan on having Wayne Newton play Johnny's dad.

8. The Rock seems determined to take every shitty role everyone else in Hollywood has rejected.

Shame, the guy had the potential to become the next Arnold. Well, not quite Arnold, but close.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

9. I see this movie as a failure because it's not like this is a current show that people care about anymore.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

10. I hated the cartoon, so making a live action version can only lead to disaster.