Thread: FS: Two unlocked cell phones for Cingulair, T-Mobile- Sony Ericsson k700i, LG G4015

1. FS: Two unlocked cell phones for Cingulair, T-Mobile- Sony Ericsson k700i, LG G4015

My family just switched over to Verizon without telling me, so my old cell phone is now useless to me. I also have my slightly older LG for sale as well as the nicer Ericsson. I can post pictures or more details upon request. DO NOT PM ME. Please post anything you'd like to know or IM me if you'd prefer that.

Sony Ericsson K700i. I've had this phone for a few months, and since I don't like cell phones, it saw very little use. My family switched to Verizon so I can't use this anymore. It's a SIM card model that works with Cingulair and T-Mobile. It has a color screen, a camera that does video and has a light, does mp3 ringtones and all that fun jazz. I never did much with it besides put a Happy Sky wallpaper on. Comes with a charger, and ORIGINAL Sony battery, and another battery for emergency backup (also official) that holds only a little charge. There is a scuff mark in the upper left back corner and a thin line dent on the battery cover. Normal/light wear. Pop your SIM card in and you're good to go. I'm told that it's a nice media phone. Offers please.

LG AT&T G4015: Your standard color-screen flip phone. No camera, but it does the polyphonic ringtones and mp3 as well I believe. It's a SIM card phone so you can pop in your Cingulair card and be set. It's discontinued because it was made for AT&T but since they merged with Cingulair, I know it works with Cingulair (I used it up until a few months ago on a Cingulair plan). You might want to check for T-mobile compatibility, I have no idea. Comes with a good battery and a standard wall charger. Great cosmetic condition, no problems at all. I was very impressed with this phone; great little basic and reliable cell. Has web capabilities I believe, I remember using AIM on it once. Asking $30 OBO
    Last edited by Nomi; 02 Jul 2006 at 04:25 PM.

2. I'm interested in that Sony. PM me.

3. I also said DO NOT PM me as a way to say that I hate PMs. If you have an offer, please just post it, it's the same thing but more organized and permanent, and easier for me to keep track of. You can contact me on AIM (NomiNessa) if you have a series of questions or something.

4. hey Nomi PM me with more info.

5. Hey diffx why don't you ask here :P

6. But PMs are better for cyber sex.
    Well that's like, your opinion, man.

7. And stupid for trying to keep track of offers and what questions have been asked. Please just post anything you want to discuss or if you're going to be annoying about it, IM me. I don't like PMs, the end.