Thread: converting DIVX to dvd

1. converting DIVX to dvd

What is the best program for converting a regular DIVX file to a DVD that I could burn and play on just a plain old DVD player? I did it once, cant remember what software I used, so any help would be great. Thanks.

2. I use Nero.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

3. So do I.

4. The Film Machine + Cinemacraft encoder. The film machine Has been the only program I have found that handles the Top Gear AVIs I find and converts them to an NTSC DVD without screwing the aspect ratio.

The CCE encoder inst freeware though, but easy as hell to find.
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. I've had good luck with The Film Machine as well. For basic users, DVDSanta is literally 2 clicks and burn. The quality isn't the greatest but it's quick and idiot-proof.

6. Don't waste your time. I bought one of these and it rocks. I can watch 4 seasons of Aqua Teen from 1 dvd.