Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wtb Ikaruga DC

1. wtb Ikaruga DC

To cement my status as a chan I am feeling out the market for Ikaruga DC. If anyone has one they are willing to sell mention it. Thx.

How many games are you going to buy that are better or cheaper on GameCube without buying a GameCube?

3. Its really not cheaper on GameCube, *when you factor in the cost of the system*. This is the key. The system is way more expensive than it need be.

That said, probably a few more.

But enlighten me, how is it better on GC, aside from the frothing demand quote?

The gamecube version will make you gay. Just like all the other gamecube games.

P.S. I have a, uh, advance release copy of the game if you'd like...

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    But enlighten me, how is it better on GC, aside from the frothing demand quote?
    Ikaruga is cheaper on GC, but they are equal to my knowledge. My point was that RE4 was one that was clearly better on GC, and there may be others, so it might be worth paying $50 or whatever once to get better/cheaper versions of multiple games.

6. I won't be back in the US until the 23rd but I'd be willing to sell you mine for $15 shipped. It dosen't have the spinecard though, so it might not boost your -Chan status.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jester
    I won't be back in the US until the 23rd but I'd be willing to sell you mine for $15 shipped. It dosen't have the spinecard though, so it might not boost your -Chan status.
    DEAL

8. Just PM me your shipping info and I'll send you it as soon as I get back. I'll include payment info (my address in the US, whatever it"ll be) with the game.

9. Nah DC Ikaruga is much better, but I'm sure diff doesn't care about most of the reasons. The best two I can give are simple. DC has easy VGA mode which looks crystal clear (GC version puts on some sort of filter on after stage 1) and the sound effects/music is much better on the DC.
    Last edited by Ryan; 07 Jul 2006 at 02:06 PM.

10. The DC version also properly emulates the Naomi version's slowdown, whereas the GC version totally got rid of all the slowdown.