Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Reworking this forum

1. All part of teh master plan...

2. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    That's plain and utter bullshit. The only person who organized the feedback forum was me, and all I did was take all the posts about you and put them in a single, solitary thread. I then changed the name of the thread to "diffusionx's feedback thread," and you protested.

All the feedback "you lost" was composed of single posts spread across almost a dozen different threads on four or five pages. I only consolidated it all into a single one. I did the same for everyone.
    LIES

Search the forum for "diffusionx". No thread you speak of will pop up.

This is the thread: http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...ighlight=regus

it was originally titled "diffusionx", you changed it to "Regus' Feedback thread". Except the posts were about me as a trader. The only thing it had to do with Regus was I sold him some game. Could it have been inferred from reading the thread? Sure. I guess. But it was just dumb like that and you refused to change the name back.

Look, Melf, I really don't give a shit. Just admit you dropped the ball and I will never bring it up again. Probably.
    Last edited by Diff-chan; 11 Jul 2006 at 09:37 AM.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    Ours has one too, look at anyone's profile in the trade threads.

Niggas just don't use it.

edit: well it was there, I guess it was taken out.
    I tried to use it. I completed a few trades/sales and I gave the buyers feedback. But they probably don't even know so I never got any feedback back.

I like neo-geo.com's feedback system, it works well.

Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    Josh just doesn't read my posts.
    Confirmed.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    Look, Melf, I really don't give a shit. Just admit you dropped the ball and I will never bring it up again. Probably.
    Hmm, the only mistake there was the title should have been yours and not Regus'. You're right about that. But the whole concept of "one trader, one thread" that I was trying to do is still valid.

This is a good example of why the whole feedback forum needs to be reorganized. All those posts were spread over several different threads, which would have made it tedious and time-consuming for anyone to find. My only mistake there was attributing the consolidated feedback to the wrong person.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Melf
    Hmm, the only mistake there was the title should have been yours and not Regus'. You're right about that.
    This only took 3 years or so...

But you know what, I dont think there needs to be a feedback forum. This is a small community and news on a bad trader will spread (Johnny Nighttrain, Jeremy). I dont look for feedback when I trade and dont post about it. But then again I've been here a while.

7. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    This is a small community and news on a bad trader will spread (Johnny Nighttrain, Jeremy).
    Oy.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan