Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1222242526

Thread: Bleach DS 2nd

1. Haven't been to this thread in a while and i read this awesome news posted by Frogacuda regarding a new bleach game, this news is FTW. I have both the first and second game so this new one coming out will definitely be a nice addition to my ds family. A Question though, i was reading that they're gonna have brand new bankai moves, because how much of that are they really gonna change?. A majority of all the characters who have bankai are pretty much the same, take ichigo and hitsugaya toshiro for example, i mean how many ways can they change both these guys from saying "BANKAI" with ichigo wearing a black outfit and toshira with frozen wings on his back. I guess i'll have to wait and see how this turns out.

2. I'm gonna get the JP version, anyway, so I can get some Japanimu street cred out of it.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    Not everyone is a retarded elitist asshole who has to watch everything in Japanese.
    It has nothing to do with being an elitist asshole the acting is just terrible. I guess if you've never seen the sub it might be passable. Biyakuya's dub voice = not to mention everyone else's. Plus there's dubs i like. Like FMA Funimation's new One Piece dub.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoofNee
    I'm gonna get the JP version, anyway, so I can get some Japanimu street cred out of it.
    Word up homie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Shake
    Look, Yes. I have banged hundreds of broads...internationally. But know this, I wrap my rascal 2 times. 'Cause I like it to be joyless and without sensation, as a way of punishing super-models.

4. I bought this game recently. It's fucking badass.

Does anyone here still play it? I'd love to play some online.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

5. Treasure really needs to use the engine from this as the basis for a new Guardian Heroes.

6. I still have this JP Cart laying around even though I don't have a DS anymore. So hooray for that.