Page 1 of 7 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Any new boards we can add?

1. Any new boards we can add?

I really think it's time to start expanding things a little. First off we could do with a new one for gaming discussion where we can write articals on the industry, fact opinions or current state of affairs. Second, the monthly comic thread needs it own section from anime/manga where we can put discussion on different brands of issues or artists working with summer line-ups and such.

That's all I got at the moment.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

STFU. I say we make less boards.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

3. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    STFU. I say we make less boards.
    Starting with fight club. One section is more then enough.
    "Your soul better belong to Jesus, mmm-mmmmm..... cause your ass belongs to me!"

4. Mortal Kombat.

5. Your mom...

6. Time for a change

7. I agree with whatever image g0zen failed to post properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    Halo 2 needs it's own board.
    You can make that youself, in fact you can be the administrator...

9. How about no more articals?

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico