Page 15 of 101 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

1. Jesus christ, I know I'm a month late into this thread. But lets just ban Opaque.

Fuck man.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Frogacuda
    http://club.idg.hu/gamestar/gc/movie...fortress_2.wmv

New TF2 trailer with actual gameplay. And badass Henry Mancini/Qunicy Jonesish soundtrack.
    This game is gonna be off the hook!

3. I totally got a hard-on while watching it.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Episode 2 is officially into 2007.

What is the fucking point of episodic content if you have to wait 8+ months between games? SiN 2 should be in stores like, next week, instead Ritual hasnt said a damn thing about it. This blows. Fuck episodic content.

5. Nobody cares about the HL2 anymore.

We just want to play Team Fortress 2.

6. I bet if this was released on Zboz only, it would've been out sooner and in a superior format with superior controls.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

7. TF2 is included in Episode 2, you knob.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    TF2 is included in Episode 2, you knob.
    No shit.

That doesn't mean we have to give a fuck about Episode 2. As far as I'm concerned we're waiting for TF2 to come out and whatever HL content that's with it is just a bonus I'll never play.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    No shit.

That doesn't mean we have to give a fuck about Episode 2. As far as I'm concerned we're waiting for TF2 to come out and whatever HL content that's with it is just a bonus I'll never play.
    You have to give a fuck about Episode 2 because TF2 is in the same box as Episode 2. An Episode 2 delay means a TF2 delay.