Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1234616 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

1. TEAM FORTRESS 2

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

2. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    Team Fortress 2!

GOTY.

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

3. Quote Originally Posted by Javon_McCloud
    Half Life 2 is unplayable on the 360. It will boot up and you can even start a game, but you will be unable to complete much of the game before the physics and pretty much everything else goes haywire.
    I have no idea what you're talking about, I've been playing through HL2 on my 360 and it works perfectly. Barring some slowdown here and there, it runs perfectly.
    Last edited by Brand X; 13 Jul 2006 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. OMG I just had a heartattack! TeamFortress 4 LIfe!
    NowPlaying: Battlefield series . DarkSouls . MGS collection . Cap+SNK fighters . AceCombat series . ArmoredCore series

5. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X
    Barring some slowdown here and there, it runs perfectly.
    This makes no fucking sense.

6. O rly negative nancy?
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

Word.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

8. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X
    O rly negative nancy?
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    This makes no fucking sense.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X
    I have no idea what you're talking about, I've been playing through HL2 on my 360 and it works perfectly. Barring some slowdown here and there, it runs perfectly.
    Really? I get to the part near the beginning where you are in the pontoon fighting the helicopter and everytime i try to take the thing off a ramp or something, it falls through the level and i fall into oblivion, the gravity is also messed up and there will be just tables and other things floating around in a building. Maybe my game is just messed up and I should try starting over.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Javon_McCloud
    Really? I get to the part near the beginning where you are in the pontoon fighting the helicopter and everytime i try to take the thing off a ramp or something, it falls through the level and i fall into oblivion, the gravity is also messed up and there will be just tables and other things floating around in a building. Maybe my game is just messed up and I should try starting over.

Nah, guy. That happens top everyone.

And... uh. Yes. I'm so playing this again on my 360 (when I get one). I always thought it was coming to the 360 instead of the Xbox anyway.