Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Half-Life 2: The Orange Box

1. Quote Originally Posted by omfgninjas in iraq
    some stupid shit
    Ok Mr. sentence nazi, why doesn't it make any sense? Let's take the dictionary.com definition for barring, and substitute it in.

"Apart from the occurrence of" slowdown here and there, it runs perfectly. Now take the stick out of your vag.

Quote Originally Posted by Javon
    Really? I get to the part near the beginning where you are in the pontoon fighting the helicopter and everytime i try to take the thing off a ramp or something, it falls through the level and i fall into oblivion, the gravity is also messed up and there will be just tables and other things floating around in a building. Maybe my game is just messed up and I should try starting over.
    I'd definately restart, because I never had any of those problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

2. I had a feeling that HL2 would show up on 360. I'm sold on this one.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X
    I'd definately restart, because I never had any of those problems.
    That is a perfect sentence, barring your misspelling of the word "definitely".

"I can only say that there is not a man living who wishes more sincerely than I do to see a plan adopted for the abolition of slavery." - Tommy Tallarico

4. I always misspell definitely, and I'll never learn otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

5. Half Life 2 should have been a 360 launch title and not on XBox 1. Dickholes.
    Korly-"Everyone here is an asshole, SURPRISE!"

6. So it would be pointless to play the ugly Xbox version of HL2 now?

[Jemery]Day one Pruchase![/Jemery]

7. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X
    Ok Mr. sentence nazi, why doesn't it make any sense? Let's take the dictionary.com definition for barring, and substitute it in.

"Apart from the occurrence of" slowdown here and there, it runs perfectly. Now take the stick out of your vag.
    He's saying it doesn't make sense because it's not running perfectly if there is slowdown in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Brett
    So it would be pointless to play the ugly Xbox version of HL2 now?
    No. You'll want to replay it at higher difficulties anyway. The Xbox version doesn't look bad, by any means (it's pretty impressive, actually) but I wouldn't buy it now if you don't already have it in light of this news.
    To boldly go where lots of men have gone before...

9. Quote Originally Posted by Javon_McCloud
    i fall into oblivion
    Which is a better game anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasteel
    No. You'll want to replay it at higher difficulties anyway. The Xbox version doesn't look bad, by any means (it's pretty impressive, actually) but I wouldn't buy it now if you don't already have it in light of this news.
    I got it for 5 bucks at CC a while back knowing I would be able to play it on my 360 when I got one; EvilMog had said it looked much better running on the 360. It does, but I know I won't want to play through the single player again if I finish. Hell, I might not want to play through the first 10% I already did.

But I will, if only for the points.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Nash
    He's saying it doesn't make sense because it's not running perfectly if there is slowdown in the game.
    Yes, but that's retarded because he said "except for".