Page 1 of 105 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Heroes on NBC

1. Heroes on NBC

The pilot just leaked to the "usual places".

It's a drama that puts a "realistic" spin on super powers. Could be a huge hit this fall.

http://www.tv.com/heroes/show/17552/summary.html

http://www.nbc.com/NBC_First_Look/Heroes/

Interestingly, TV.com mentions that the pilot was 2 hours, but the episode I have is only 1 hour, and ends with a "To Be Continued".

2. I've seen some of the commercials for this and I agree that it looks like it might be a pretty decent show...

I might download this in a little while. If I can find one of the 'usual places'.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."

3. Just finished watching the pilot, I like the twist.

4. This is weird... I was just imagining what a Superhero show would be like if it was treated a lot like Lost. GET OUT OF MY BRAIN HOLLYWOOD! (also, sorry for STEALTH)
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. the usual places I frequent don't have this show yet.

saddened by this news.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.

6. Some places are small, or MINI
    Stars sometimes go into a superNOVA
    ORGanizations have a different listing than .coms.

7. Your tiny supernovas are showing nothing
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

8. Is there a DEMO of "yo NOID"?

9. I found a Excitable MULE in my back yard..What should I do?
    Time for a change

10. Quote Originally Posted by Korly
    Is there a DEMO of "yo NOID"?
    There is! I just downloaded the demo, and that fucking bouncy pizza son of a bitch is going to get it now that I finally got a hold of him. Gracias.
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.