Thread: Miniscule Gripe

1. Miniscule Gripe

I dislike it when I post a small sentence in response to a quote and it doesn't link up to the last post I made because someone has responded before I could, ruining the post combining mechanism TNL has. I realize it's impossible to stop this from happening, but I always cut and paste my straggling reply in to the larger one and delete the old one.

After doing this it sends me back to the first page of the thread, which doesn't really make much sense (why would anybody want to be brought to the first page of a thread after deleting the post? I'd much prefer returning to the last page).

I was just wondering if it would be at all possible to make it so that the page you're brought to after deleting one of your posts is the last page of the thread instead of the first. It's not the end of the world or anything, but would be convenient.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 16 Jul 2006 at 11:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

2. Damn...
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."