Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Beefy Hit's sig!

1. Beefy Hit's sig!

Beefy Hit's enormous signature made me think, is there any way we can put a size restriction on images allowed in signatures?

Beefy Hit's change your damn sig!
    Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

I love the image in his sig though.

3. I think he changed it already, back to that frenchie bastard head butting that Italian. I did like his image from the new Mario game, but it was so fucking large it made me cringe.
    I am pretty sure one of the reasons Jesus died is so we could enjoy delicious chicken and waffle fries seven days a week.
    Eat a bag of dicks.

4. div.signature {
    height: 150px;
    width: 600px;
    overflow: hidden;
    }

5. I have sigs turned off, because I hate this exact thing. If somebody has an annoyingly large sig, drop me a PM and I'll talk to them.

If votes were made to have a standard limit for sig sizes, though, I'd happily put it into place.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. I personally like seeing people sigs and avatars and such, so I don't really want to turn them off. But really any signature over 250 in height is excessive in my opinion. I say we take this to a vote. And I vote YES!
    Eat a bag of dicks.

7. Yeah. What shidoshi said.

I only have avatars on to distinguish who's who.

8. Why does it matter how big people's sigs are?

9. lag

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brand X
    But really any signature over 150 in height is excessive in my opinion.
    Fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by animegirl
    Why does it matter how big people's sigs are?
    Because (a) it's ridiculous and rude when your sig is typically longer than your posts, and (b) why should people have to keep scrolling past annoyingly long sigs in order to read posts, the purpose of a message forum? This is a message board, not a sig board.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.