Thread: Drll Dozer, $10, Best Buy

1. Drll Dozer, $10, Best Buy

I didn't see this mentioned anywhere, although who knows how deep it might be buried in the Cheapass Gamer thread, but Drill Dozer is, as the thread title might imply, $10. At Best Buy.

Best Buy has actually been clearing out a good chunk of $10 stuff lately. I got DigDug DS there, and wish I'd gotten Puyo Pop Fever as well. I don't really care about Battles of Prince of Persia, though.

James
    Last edited by James; 18 Jul 2006 at 03:46 PM.

2. Thanks for the heads up. I didn't see this at CC a few weeks ago during their clearance, so this'll be my chance to snag it for a low price again.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. I picked this up at the CC clearance. Haven't played much but it's felt like a nice old-school platformer. Good stuff.

4. I've also seen it at Target for $15.

5. This is lies.
    The Best Buy I went to told me it was on sale last week for $20, but is now back up to $30.

Then again, the guy who helped me also began every sentence with "AAAAAHHHUMMM." I guess he needed the precious seconds wasted by that sound to put together those word thingies into one of those sentence whatchamajiggers.

6. Hmm... Who to believe? Me with receipt and game, or mouth-breathing Best Buy clerk? Tough call.

James

7. I picked up Drill Dozer for $10 at Best Buy today. Thank You for the heads up, because this game is pretty awesome.

8. Quote Originally Posted by James
    Hmm... Who to believe? Me with receipt and game, or mouth-breathing Best Buy clerk? Tough call.

James
    He really was a mouth breather.

Another Best Buy had it. It's mine now. MINE.

9. All the Targets around here now have it for $7.48

10. I tried our Best Buy last week and they had just recently sent back their remaining copies.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraftwerks
    All the Targets around here now have it for $7.48
    Thanks, will check them tomorrow.