Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: RPGs with Female Leads

1. Quote Originally Posted by Joust Williams

Well, I'm sure he meant males over 12 years old with IQs over 95.
    So he was talking about 15% of the gaming population?
    A is for action

2. Summon Night on GBA lets you pick to play as a girler. Legend of the Ghost Lion for NES, Phantasy Star IV started out with a girl as lead, and tee hee, SaGa Frontier, Unlimited SaGa, and Romancing SaGa all had girl characters as main characters.
    but Summon Night and Phantasy Star IV are probably the only ones you might want to play
    Donk

3. dragon warrior 3 lets you pick the sex of all your paty members. even the main character. but the most recent version is on gameboy color and there's really no story but it's kinda fun in that long and boring kinda way. + there's class changing. oh, you can also pick the sex of the main character in dragon warrior 4...but that's on nintendo.

4. Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    The better question is why do females care so much about playing as a female character? It's a video game. Guys don't care if the character's male, female, or a blue hedgehog.
    It's not like I won't play a game if there isn't a female lead, but it is nice to have the choice. I just like games with lots of customization.

5. Hell, did you not see the stink that was raised over San Andreas, because the main character was simply black?
    Was there a fuss anywhere but GameFAQs?

6. My fiancee was playing Parasite Eve like mad a few months ago and, although she says she hates every moment of it, she can't put down Dragon Quest 8. Might want to give those a run for her.

7. Star Ocean 2

8. Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    99%? I dont think so. Maybe 70%.
    Sorry, I meant specifically the main "lead" characters in games, not just video game characters in general.

I also, just for information's sake, don't count games where there are main characters that are female, but where you don't directly play as them. (Most Final Fantasy titles, for example.)
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

9. well, you know the kotors both can have female leads, try jade empire they have some pretty impressive female characters, and i think fallout let you change your gender too. im right now playing a really old school rpg by7 monolith called septerra core, it has aged poorly but in the day it was pretty good and i got distracted and never finished it.
    Last edited by frostwolf ex; 20 Jul 2006 at 08:03 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoZeedeater
    The better question is why do females care so much about playing as a female character?
    low self esteem.