Thread: NSMB For Sale or Trade!

1. NSMB For Sale or Trade!

I am done with this game and I will either send it out for 20$ shipped (it is in pristine condition and has the box and instructions) or trade it for a game similar in value. I have every system so anything goes. I would prefer GBA RPGs. I am a good shipper and I tend to include freebies of extra game stuff I have lying around.

2. I went with Kidnemo since I already have the two games that were offered for trade. Thanks for looking everybody!

I will gladly trade one brand new pair of bras for a gently animegirl-used one.
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Gently used? You should go for lactation and ALL.
    There's a rumour going around that you do anal. Can you confirm?I took all your french toast and put it up my butt.

5. Gots the game plus extras (woo for free stuff, you rock!) in the mail today.

Thanks much!

"Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

7. Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    Gots the game plus extras (woo for free stuff, you rock!) in the mail today.

Thanks much!
    Quote Originally Posted by Revoltor
    extras = undergarments for those not following along

8. Quote Originally Posted by Kidnemo
    extras = undergarments for those not following along
    Haha, glad you like your stuff!