Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Paprika

1. Planning on seeing this in NYC this coming Saturday. Any NY area TNL'ers interested in going?

2. Wish it was coming here, guess I'll have to wait for it to hit dvd.

3. saw it on saturday and it was indeed excellent. the intro was really fun, too.

4. I did too! Perhaps it was you who provided such hilariously racist drollery in exchange for a dollar of my hard earned quarters! Angelika on Houston?
    Donk

5. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    I did too! Perhaps it was you who provided such hilariously racist drollery in exchange for a dollar of my hard earned quarters! Angelika on Houston?
    yea, the Angelika. we were at the 6pm show and it was surprisingly packed.

6. OMG ME TOO. i was with a girl with magenta hair. MAYBE I SAW YOU AND DIDN'T KNOW IT. MAYBE YOU SAT BESIDE ME.
    Donk

7. http://www.fandango.com/narutothemov...?date=6/6/2007

lol @ my local regal.

I want to see this instead (This = Paprika since Genki has trouble with pronouns)

8. Quote Originally Posted by Finch View Post
    OMG ME TOO. i was with a girl with magenta hair. MAYBE I SAW YOU AND DIDN'T KNOW IT. MAYBE YOU SAT BESIDE ME.
    OMG MAYBE. we were at the very front of the line so it's a big possibility that i didn't see anyone with magenta hair. at least not that i can remember. but if you saw an asian guy wearing a dark blue t-shirt with a pic of folded arms and the words "Always Right" going across them, then that was me. i was with my girlfriend and another (bigger) asian guy with a shaved head that looks like Kugayama from Genshiken.

9. Quote Originally Posted by Thief Silver View Post
    http://www.fandango.com/narutothemov...?date=6/6/2007

lol @ my local regal.

I want to see this instead (This = Paprika since Genki has trouble with pronouns)
    What is this?! We can get Naruto for a day but no Paprika?!

10. Quote Originally Posted by Ashen Victor View Post
    OMG MAYBE. we were at the very front of the line so it's a big possibility that i didn't see anyone with magenta hair.
    I WAS VERY CLOSE TO THE FRONT OF THE LINE SO I PROBABLY ALMOST SAW YOU.
    Donk