Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Paprika

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dunlap View Post
    What is this?! We can get Naruto for a day but no Paprika?!
    Yeah, shit's gay.

2. That's why I was all

3. I saw it the other day, it was beautiful, but I wish the movie was as fast paced as the trailer made it out to be. I saw it at the AMC on 42nd st.

I want to see the one day naruto thing, but I wish I had found out about it sooner, oh well.

BTW: www.radioclub.jp

4. Seems the turnout for the LA and NYC showings were so good they are gonna expand to the theathers to Chicago, Boston, San Francisco, San Jose, Berkeley, Seattle, Minneapolis, and other metropolitan areas and also Canada.

5. I just watched the Blu-Ray version of this. Man, this movie is beautiful. I can never watch animation in less than HD again. But now that I've watched it already, I want to see it in the theater even worse!

6. How you see the blu-ray verison?

7. It came out in Japan on May 23rd, so...

8. Ah okies, that was quick. Hopefully we won't have to wait too long for a dvd release here.

9. Paprika - Sony Pictures

To get out of the heat yesterday and nurse an extreme hangover I went and checked this movie out, based on the "A" rating it recieved in the Philly City Paper.

It may have been my hangover, but I would seriously rate it a "D".
    It was loud, too colorfull, and obnoxious with its nightmare bullshit parade of miscelanea sequences and characters that I could hardly give two shits for.

Every time the movie went into the overdone doll parade sequence I wanted to walk out. Finally after about the 10th time, I did. The movie only had 10 to 15 minutes left but I could have cared less. There was probably a grand finale twist, but Paprika lost my interest about 10 minutes in.

Ha!, I just saw the Chicago Sun Times reviewer actually suggests you might walk out of the film with an "overstimulated hangover". I guess going to the film with a whiskey hangover in the first place wasn't such a great idea.
    I still say it was the least interesting thing I've veiwed in quite some time.
    Last edited by Shooting Love; 23 Jun 2007 at 01:05 PM. Reason: changed "I" to "It" - whoo hoo!

10. i'm sorry. i have some bad news for you, shooting love. You're a bad man.
    Donk