Page 1 of 29 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Your dirty gaming secrets

1. Your dirty gaming secrets

As gamers, I thought it would be interest to mention the games that you should have played but havn't, accomplishments that every other gamers has done but you havn't (ie finishing Super Mario or jerking off to Mortal Kombat), acclaimed games you hate, etc.

Discuss...

Oh, some of mine...

Have never played any of the said to be fantastic X-Wing/X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter PC games

Have never play more than 5 hours into Chrono Trigger (yes...I need to)

2. im a huge fan of oblivion and morowind, but i never played daggerfall or arena, since im too lazy to set up dosbox.

i still havent gotten more than a half hour into planescape torment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Compass
    Squall's a dick.

3. I never completed FFT because of a part I can't possibly get past, and I'm not about to start over

4. I still have psyconauts sealed and have no plans to open/play it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by frostwolf ex
    i still havent gotten more than a half hour into planescape torment.
    I think I started planescape torment twice (for about 1 hour each time), years apart, before actually getting into it the third time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sega saturn x
    I still have psyconauts sealed and have no plans to open/play it.
    Manny Calavera is never going to be able to get you a ticket on the number Nine.
    Last edited by Videodrone; 25 Jul 2006 at 01:38 AM.

6. Despite playing and beating the original Fallout over three times, I've never completed the second one. I should get around to that...

I've never used a Saturn. I've never used a (non-emulated) TG16.

My first console was an N64.

lol.

7. I get bored or distracted from just about every game before I ever get around to beating them.

I own Valkyrie profile, Vandgarud bandets, and FFT and yet have not finished any of them...and yet have found the time to put 50 hours into metal saga.

9. I've never owned an NES.

James

10. Quote Originally Posted by James
    I've never owned an NES.

James
    Ok seriously....theres no fucking excuse for that.

As for everyone else...carry along gentlemen.

"All creatures will DIE, and all things will be BROKEN: That is the law of the SAMURAI."