Thread: Wasting time in Photoshop won me something.

1. Chicken Wasting time in Photoshop won me something.

I just won a fake Mac OSX 10.5 screenshot contest, winning me some part of around $1000 worth of registrations to various software products.

So, there you go. My love for wasting time making fake OS screenshots actually got me something.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Congrats on your winnings.

3. Looks good, except that it's really cluttered. I like the idea of cramming the dock down in the bottom right hand corner. Although on Macs you bring up a screensaver by holding your cursor in the bottom right hand corner so I'm not sure if this would ruin that feature.

Also, I have way more icons in my dock than you seem to in your product demo.

Good shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

4. Well, part of the clutter was trying to show a lot of possible options in only a few screenshots. The limit for the contest was five shots, so I tried to make the most of what I had.

And I never, ever keep items in my dock unless they're running, so mine is usually pretty small.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. lol I just love that everything in the Winner's Screen shots are asian girls.

6. That would make me want to use OSX in a heartbeat.

Bravo.

7. WOW. How long did it take you? What program did you use? It looks great!

8. Quote Originally Posted by souloffire
    WOW. How long did it take you? What program did you use? It looks great!
    The title of the thread says...photoshop.