Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 11131415161719 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaijinworks

1. T-shirt design- Pink is ok for those who want it, but black please! With a nice, large, chest-filling design rather than a tiny pocket-sized one.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by StriderKyo
    The Japanese usually squirm with discomfort at anyone non-Japanese using the word gaijin - it's a slur. The more acceptable term is gaikokujin.
    Truth. It's hilarious to watch em squirm here when I refer to myself as the gaijin.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

3. Quote Originally Posted by James
    A square would look awkward, but turn it into a cloud and you've got a winner.
    Cloud? Fuck that. Put it inside of a big white heart, dead center of the shirt. I will buy one immediately.

4. Quote Originally Posted by Beefy Hits
    So where's the rest of the fake site. That sample title page has me salivating for more.
    I had Otakon to go to. I'll get back to working on it in a few days.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

5. Quote Originally Posted by Grave
    Cloud? Fuck that. Put it inside of a big white heart, dead center of the shirt. I will buy one immediately.
    Well, we were talking about putting the design on a white background to make it pop out better on a pink shirt. Clouds are white, so there we go. But a white, heart-shaped cloud could work great.

James

6. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    I had Otakon to go to. I'll get back to working on it in a few days.
    Lol. He didn't have time to make fun of anime nerds... he had to go to Otakon.

7. I've been caught.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

8. Huh.
    Gaijinworks lives. Yay.

Now how about F-chan Factory, Inc?
    Donk

9. Sunsoft coming back to life = me very happy.

Vic Ireland still around = couldn't give a shit.

IBTN x 2