Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345717 ... LastLast

Thread: Gaijinworks

1. So let 'em try. I wouldn't buy them, you wouldn't buy them, and I doubt retail orders would be that high. The market tells SNK to piss off, and no harm is done. I don't see why we need Sony saying what will fly and what wont.

James

2. Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi
    EA was getting lonely on my boycott list. I'm glad Vic the Dick is back to join them.
    LOL
    6-6-98 - 6-6-18 Happy 20th Anniversary TNL

Quote Originally Posted by Valgar
    Wasn't SNK trying to sell single, 10 year old games for $50?
    Enlighten me. Nothing that wasn't bundled was anywhere near 10 years old. The KoF, Fatal Fury, Art of Fighting, and Samurai Shodown classics were all bundled in Japan even. Only newer stuff like KoF 02, 03, NeoWave, and XI; Samurai Shodown Zero and Tenka; and Mark of the Wolves came out solo.

4. What a garbage name.

Not like Working Designs was any better. That company could have made toothpicks or done marketing research for as generic as that name was.

5. Sorry to go on a tangent, but whatever happened to Mastiff?

6. Where is this list of games that Sony has denied? I googled 'Games SCEA denied', and six pages later I've no list. I didn't see anything on Wikipedia either... anybody got a link?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon
    Sorry to go on a tangent, but whatever happened to Mastiff?
    Got bitten by a Rottweiler.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Bacon
    Sorry to go on a tangent, but whatever happened to Mastiff?
    Still around. Recently published Dr. Sudoku for GBA.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

9. Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi
    "Gaijinworks?" Erm... How about F-chan Factory Inc.?
    I like that too.
    Donk

10. LOL @ this name. It's like a black guy starting Nigga Co. and hoping to sound cool to white people.

Actually, no that might kinda work.

The Japanese usually squirm with discomfort at anyone non-Japanese using the word gaijin - it's a slur. The more acceptable term is gaikokujin.

Maybe Nick Rox oughtta ask for a rematch on that kanji test. I bet he could kick Vic's ass by now.
    -Kyo