Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash (3DS)

Chibi-Robo!: Zip Lash (3DS)

I really hope they can get the Virtual GameCube going and include the original as well.
    Last edited by Yoshi; 01 Jun 2015 at 10:21 AM.

2. OHMYGODOHMYGODITSFINALLYHAPPENI
    side-scrolling platformer
    Quote Originally Posted by C.S. Lewis
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

3. Looks rad, I really want to play this.

Is this a Chibivania?

5. Robovania, IMO.

I see they snuck in a half second Dr Mario namedrop on the end of that as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor Ramon View Post
    I don't even the rage I mean )#@($@IU_+FJ$(U#()IRFK)_#
    Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    I'm sure whatever Yeller wrote is fascinating!

6. So that looks like a fun little platformer that had Chibi Robo shoehorned into it. I'll just keep waiting for a real Chibi Robo 2, I guess.

Is Chibi Robo the new Paper Mario where they will never again give us what we want?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. It's like Paper Mario where the internet will shit its giant diaper over not getting what it wants from it.
    Donk

The western title and timing (October) was confirmed during today's Direct Micro.

The Amiibo will only be available as part of a bundle with the game.