Page 15 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1113141516171929 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread

1. Dipstick isn't the only one complaining.
    R.I.P. Paragon Studios

2. Seriously though, is this better than AE on Xbox lag wise? Reversals and the like were messy.

ssb
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

3. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Dipstick isn't the only one complaining.
    Was that an intentional or unintentional third-level ice burn? Look at who he is sourcing for the 'hardcore player' complaining... (I'm not linking to him, and you'll realize why once you find out who it is)

4. Seriously, I had no issues playing this game right when it first came out and all the fuckers were playing it. Wait a few days til your period is over, eat some ice cream and go play your little guilty gear or something.

WHERE IS STREET FIGHTER

OH IT'S OUT STREET FIGHTER SUCKS LOL.

5. I played like 5 matches in 20 minutes this morning before work and had no problem creating, joining or playing. WTF people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

6. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick
    Was that an intentional or unintentional third-level ice burn? Look at who he is sourcing for the 'hardcore player' complaining... (I'm not linking to him, and you'll realize why once you find out who it is)
    lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick
    lol x2

but seriously this sort of thing will never be optimal. You just cant translate something like SF2 to the online without compromises. It's unpossible. Online gameplay needs to be designed around online. Capcom is likely doing the best job possible.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Dipstick
    It's the roffle heard 'round TNL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Cowdisease
    Dipstick isn't the only one complaining.
    I played SF2 hf for almost four hours after it was released for download lastnight, the lag was not that bad and I only got disconnected one time but that was in a quarter match. Anyone who complains that this does not play perfect on live is a idiot. Capcom did as good as job as possible for a game that was not ment to be played over the internet. The only thing that really sucks is having to use the 360's d-pad. I expect the Doa4 stick to double or even triple in price.

Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan
    but seriously this sort of thing will never be optimal. You just cant translate something like SF2 to the online without compromises. It's unpossible. Online gameplay needs to be designed around online. Capcom is likely doing the best job possible.
    You know... that may be the thing that finally motivates someone to make a new fighting game. Imagine Capcom or SNK designing a fighter entirely around its net code. It would be an absolute smash if they actually redraw the sprites.