Page 1 of 125 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread

1. Official Xbox Live Arcade Thread

Ok, here it is, the official XBLA thread so that we can get things a little more organized. Galaga yesterday and Street Fighter II next week, things will pick up in this thread soon.
    Check out my blog: ExHardcoreGamer.com

2. Motor Kombat.

3. I've been hearing that 27 or so Xbox Live Arcade games are coming out by year's end. From what I can remember, I'm thinking of Street Fighter 2, Pac-Man, Lumines, Alien Hommid, Sonic, Contra, Super Contra, Small Arms, that wacky Basketballish game.... Any idea what the rest are? I'm still hoping for a 2D style Bomberman game on Xbox Live Arcade. The scene would be insane if it was downloadible for $4 to $10 dollars.

4. Live arcade sucks.

5. There's also Ms. Pac-Man, but beyond that, I can't find the list that I saw before.
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

6. Ms Pac Man was confirmed?

7. Quote Originally Posted by Geen
    I've been hearing that 27 or so Xbox Live Arcade games are coming out by year's end. From what I can remember, I'm thinking of Street Fighter 2, Pac-Man, Lumines, Alien Hommid, Sonic, Contra, Super Contra, Small Arms, that wacky Basketballish game.... Any idea what the rest are? I'm still hoping for a 2D style Bomberman game on Xbox Live Arcade. The scene would be insane if it was downloadible for $4 to $10 dollars.

Ultimate Mortal Kombat is coming out in the fall too.

Quote Originally Posted by Chux
    Ms Pac Man was confirmed?
    Turbo hack pls.

9. QFT

10. I hate pacman, i dunno whats so good about such a boring game.