Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi Kidnemo I read QC

Hi Kidnemo I read QC

...this today.

So I want to ask you...where did Pintsize go? Is he distressed or overjoyed by his master's death?
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 29 Jul 2006 at 07:44 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie
    There are no rules, only consequences.

2. You do realize KidNemo runs Comet7 and Kristy vs. The Zombie Army and not Questionable Content, right? He might have the inside scoop, but he isn't responsible for QC.
    Last edited by Drewbacca; 29 Jul 2006 at 06:37 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

Wait.....there are more shitty webcomics out there NOT named Robobo?
    "Chuy, you're going to have a magical life. Because no matter where you go, it's always going to be better than Tucson."

4. Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."

5. Quote Originally Posted by I'm Never Funny
    You do realize KidNemo runs Comet7 and Kristy vs. The Zombie Army and not Questionable Content, right? He might have the inside scoop, but he isn't responsible for QC.
    Actually, he ghostwrites it.

6. Really? So he has like 3 comics online?
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo

7. Yup.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm Never Funny
    You do realize KidNemo runs Comet7 and Kristy vs. The Zombie Army and not Questionable Content, right? He might have the inside scoop, but he isn't responsible for QC.
    I know you're retarded but seriously...are you retarded?

Kidnemo did a guest strip for QC. The one I linked to, in fact.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie

9. More like the one you didn't link to. More like.

bah. Fixed.

...oh and I read your comics too, Kidnemo.
    Last edited by Cowutopia; 29 Jul 2006 at 08:10 PM.
    Pete DeBoer's Tie