Thread: WTB: DC ASCII FT 6-button pad(s) + MadCatz Gun + 1st party VMUs

1. Dreamcast WTB: DC ASCII FT 6-button pad(s) + MadCatz Gun + 1st party VMUs

Hi everyone,

I'm pretty much out of the videogame scene after 20 years of obsession and have whittled everything down to a DC. Does anyone have the import ASCII FT pads (bland white, Capcom, SNK-- doesn't matter), a MadCatz gun, and/or some expendable DC VMUS (1st party)? If so, drop me a response here. I can pay by Paypal, check, M.O.

Thanks!
    Last edited by Crafter; 05 Aug 2006 at 05:08 PM.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Crafter
    Hi everyone,

I'm pretty much out of the videogame scene after 20 years of obsession and have whittled everything down to a DC. Does anyone have the import ASCII FT pads (bland white, Capcom, SNK-- doesn't matter), a MadCatz gun, and/or some expendable DC VMUS (1st party)? If so, drop me a response here. I can pay by Paypal, check, M.O.

Thanks!
    I have the PS1/2 version of the ASCII pad I gotta tell you, it totally sucks. You would be better served getting a Total Control 3 Saturn to DC converter and a Saturn pad.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Nei
    I have the PS1/2 version of the ASCII pad I gotta tell you, it totally sucks. You would be better served getting a Total Control 3 Saturn to DC converter and a Saturn pad.
    Thats cheaper, too (the DC FT pads are $70+ nowadays).