Thread: WTB: Digital camera

1. WTB: Digital camera

I'm looking to pick up a digital point and shoot since I've given up on the whole DSLR camera for the time being. Since I don't have a particular model in mind and I love not spending too much money, I'm just going to take any offers I might find on used ones. If you've upgraded recently or whatnot, post anything you have.

Trying to get one with at least 4.0 megapixels, 3x optical zoom and a decent image stabilization system. Don't care at all for a bag or accessories, but a media card of at least 256 would be a plus. Not too picky on brands, but I prefer Canon over all the others and tend to hate Sony small-censor cameras.

In particular, I like the Canon Powershot series, such as the S2 IS or the lower SD30-ish era.

So yeah, if you have anything you're looking to get rid of, post some offers. I'm not really looking to spend a fortune, $200 or under preferably but if you have something nicer post it up.

Edit: Please do not PM me. They're stupid to keep track of. Posting is much more organized.
    Last edited by Nomi; 01 Jul 2006 at 09:45 PM.

2. PM you on a cheapie camera.

3. I'm looking for something a little better quality than that kof, but I'll get back to you if nothing else presents.

4. Sure, np Nomi!

5. Hello Nomi.
    I have a Samsung Digimax 4010 4.0 digital camera that looks almost brand new. Paid $299 for it in 04-05 year and recently switched to Canon. I have no need for this camera and was going to toss it on ebay. Its all yours if you want it. $70 takes it.

Comes with a 256mb carb( I THINK) but can double check. and a black hip carrying case. Everything works. Let me know. Got pics also

reubenjohnson88@hotmail.com

6. I also have another.... lol, I buy too many digicams. A Canon A70 in like new condition.

7. Sirioman, I gauge everything by eBay prices, and that camera is less than $50 in several auctions, so... No thanks.

kof, I'm somewhat interested. Price?

8. How about $80 shipped, it comes with an original Canon case that was bought separately and has all the documentation, and I believe we have the original box too. I can take some pics for you tonight if you want, but the thing is near mint.

9. Nomi- Sorry for the wrong price. Just was going on what I paid. What do you think is a good price. Im open to any offers seeing how its collecting dust.