Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Square Ruins More Franchises

1. Square Ruins More Franchises

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/13/ne...or-ds-and-ps2/
    That brings us to the final game shown on the scanned page, Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix. The PS2 screenshot reveals a new card-based battle system, possibly indicating some connection to Chain of Memories on the GBA. Square Enix will no doubt clarify once the Tokyo Game Show begins later this month, but until then, feel free to scrutinize every last bit of the full scan.
    Thank God we never get these rereleases in America.

Square sucks.

3. i was dully impressed with KHII, plus i bet the new fighting system for KHII will most likely be optional gameplay, or instead of triangle attacks you can choose between card attacks or something of that nature

See the pictures on the KHII game for DS? theyre all hoodlum baggy sweatshirt skaters

4. Fuck square and anyone who still gives a shit about their awful games. I'm not trying to be anti anything they made some fantastic games in the past but I can't think of one in the past 6 years I could even call good. (dragon quest means enix as far as I'm concerned)

5. The card system in CoM was actually pretty cool and fairly deep if you gave it a chance.

6. I saw a kid buy Dirge of Cerberus today.

I'll get it when it hits $10.

7. I thought for sure this would refer to the FFXII Sequel on the DS
    gamengai: old ass Japanese games (some new ones too!)

8. Wasn't the "sequel" to tactics set in FF12 time too?