Page 250 of 250 FirstFirst ... 236246248249250
Results 2,491 to 2,498 of 2498

Thread: Batman: The Dark Knight

1. "It’s obvious that Heath mastered this character, and I understand now more than ever why that mastering eventually led to his death."

Wat?

2. Who cares some of those photos are amazing.

3. Quote Originally Posted by Some Stupid Japanese Name View Post
    "It’s obvious that Heath mastered this character, and I understand now more than ever why that mastering eventually led to his death."

Wat?
    Well... Let's assume the photographer said "OK, look like Batman" to Bale and "OK, look like the Joker" to Ledger. You could argue that in these photos, Bale isn't really reflecting his character from the movie THAT accurately with the posing while Ledger is dead on. I think the guy extrapolated that to an extreme?

4. Nah, I think that guy is just some hyperbolic douche.

5. A much more reasonable explanation.

6. Quote Originally Posted by MonsterMash View Post
    Well... Let's assume the photographer said "OK, look like Batman" to Bale and "OK, look like the Joker" to Ledger. You could argue that in these photos, Bale isn't really reflecting his character from the movie THAT accurately with the posing while Ledger is dead on. I think the guy extrapolated that to an extreme?
    ledger doesn't look anything like ceaser romero

Quote Originally Posted by cka View Post
    ceaser romero
    why so mustache?
    HA! HA! I AM USING THE INTERNET!!1
    My Backloggery

8. I never noticed his mustache as a kid. Now it makes me crack up every time I see it.