Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Resident Evil: Retribution

1. Resident Evil: Retribution

Also: Barry and Leon! And some guy in between.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RE-Retribution-1.jpg 
Views:	367 
Size:	41.3 KB 
ID:	64287  
    Last edited by BerringerX; 19 Jan 2012 at 01:53 PM.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

2. Quote Originally Posted by BerringerX View Post

Also: Barry and Leon! And some guy in between.
    Luther West. Duhhhhhhhhh!
    look here, upon a sig graveyard.

3. Sorry. I've not yet watched Afterlife.
    I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

4. It's a slightly nicer piece of shit compared to Extinction.

I'll watch this when it hits showtime or whatever, kinda curious if they can get any worse.
    Currently Playing: Final Fantasy V Pixel Remaster (PC), Let's Build a Zoo (PC) & Despot's Game (PC)

Get Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in

5. Just so we are clear...stuff is really bad all over and it looks like the end of the world is very close!

6. I'm not a devious man by nature... but when you're unarmed, your tactics might gonna be downright Archimedean.

7. Wow! That looks AMAZINGLY SHITTY!

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. These movies are so dumb, but I have to admit a begrudging appreciation for their persistence, if nothing else. They're rather unapologetic about how they branch off from the games, and I just can't hate Milla Jovovich's "Alice", or the snarky Jill Valentine, or the smug Wesker no matter how justified.

I mean, I won't see it in the theater, but I will see it.

9. So this fucking sucked. Sweet another cliffhanger too. 3d was alright and you can see what the fuck is going on at least. I liked all the other ones enough but this just seemed super lazy story wise. So many plot holes and unexplained garbage. Fuck.

Also the acting is atrocious. Worse than the others by far. Leon, Barry and pals are a waste.
    Last edited by EvilMog; 16 Sep 2012 at 10:52 AM.

10. Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    So this fucking sucked. Sweet another cliffhanger too. 3d was alright and you can see what the fuck is going on at least. I liked all the other ones enough but this just seemed super lazy story wise. So many plot holes and unexplained garbage. Fuck.

Also the acting is atrocious. Worse than the others by far. Leon, Barry and pals are a waste.
    I saw it Friday. I pretty much agree with everything you said.

More than any other installment, this one just seemed so fucking by the numbers. Nothing of any consequence happened. The shit with Umbrella having this MASSIVE underwater testing complex that had exact recreations of New York, Moscow, Raccoon City, etc, not to mention the millions and millions of clones, just made no sense. And why bring back clones of half of the people killed in the first movie? wtf?

Oh, and in addition to yet another cliffhanger, we also get super-powered Alice back. WHOOPEE. Honestly, I can't wait to see the difference, because even though she had no "powers" for most of this movie, she was still somehow able to punt zombies 20 feet through the air and do spinning aerial backflip kicks while gunning down four other targets simultaneously and survive getting punched directly in the fucking heart. Shit, I was stunned that Milla Jovovich's director/husband allowed her to actually lose the fight against Jill Valentine, but of course two seconds later she's back to saving the day once again, so whatever.

On a positive note, I think this was the first time I've ever seen Michelle Rodriguez dolled up all girly-like, and she was pretty fucking hot. The chick playing Jill was, too. Milla, on the other hand, has a decent face but the body of a 12 year-old boy. Eew.

BTW, this movie was a hit at the box office this weekend...looks like another sequel's coming for sure.

http://www.thehdroom.com/news/Reside...-Million/11236

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww