Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: first dibs on some comics

first dibs on some comics

I'm about to put this shit on ebay. If you want any it before, make your desires known.

x men annuals

witchblade

tao

star wars comics

Carnage

X-men comic art books. I have 4 of 5 of this set, 1-4.

not a comic, but nerdy as fuck. Arms of Legolas, 1 of only like 500 or something. First run.

Superman, funeral for a freind

Excaliber

Crimson and other topcow stuff

Darkness

Last edited by Fe 26; 04 Aug 2006 at 05:44 AM.

2. I want those Superman comics, how much? That Legolas arms look awesome.... but it is out of my price range I am sure.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    I want those Superman comics, how much? That Legolas arms look awesome.... but it is out of my price range I am sure.
    well the ebay cost is like 15.99+retarded ebay shipping for 1-8 with out the justice league comic. But its missing part seven. A full set is like $20 but these aren't super mint.

Hows a nice solid $11.50+media mail+I give you some more Iron Man and batman comics if I can find them?

4. how big and how much are those Arms of Legolas?
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

5. Quote Originally Posted by buttcheeks
    well the ebay cost is like 15.99+retarded ebay shipping for 1-8 with out the justice league comic. But its missing part seven. A full set is like $20 but these aren't super mint.

Hows a nice solid $11.50+media mail+I give you some more Iron Man and batman comics if I can find them?
    Deal, I will send you a check again. Can you pm me your addy? It will go out tomorrow or Monday.

6. Btw, do you have any Hulk?

yeah, a few

8. Throw in some Hulk and give me a new $

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    how big and how much are those Arms of Legolas?
    size 5.75" W x 9.5" H .
    Weight 3 lbs.

it comes with a little stand and it also has a hole in the back for mounting it to the wall. It has never really been used. It's been in a box in my closet from the day I got it in the mail. Only 2500 were made, and one was part of the very first run of them. I had to get on some special buying list back like between the first and second movie.

Quote Originally Posted by kingoffighters
    Throw in some Hulk and give me a new $
    pm sent

Quote Originally Posted by Shin Johnpv
    how big and how much are those Arms of Legolas?
    You can have it for $50+shipping. I'm tired of moving it everytime I need something out of my closet.